West Highland Support Services (WHSS), a leading Market Data Solutions and Managed Service Company for the Financial Sector, and VendEx Solutions, Inc., a San Francisco-based SaaS company building software for financial services market data management, have recently signed a partnership agreement to enable them to combine their complementary skills and expertise for the purposes of distributing technology solutions and providing modern data management services across the Market Data Industry.
Both companies will fully cooperate with the joint sales and distribution of software products and associated services to benefit their respective existing customers as well as providing growth opportunities in new markets.
The WHSS full range of services includes the following:
- 24-hour monitoring of market data environments (Refinitiv -TREP, Bloomberg – BPIPE, One Market Data – OneTick, Solace – Appliance / VMR, ICE – market data feeds, etc.)
- Entitlement administration – DACS / EMRS, etc.
- Commercial Management – FITS / MDM
- Data Notification Management – Refinitiv/BBG/ICE/Activ
- IDP- Web Access & Control Manager – Controls web-based subscription service access & desktop applications that source market data
The VendEx Solutions suite of integrated market data management products includes the following:
- VPort: an integrated vendor management portal with a powerful dashboard to manage and analyze vendor costs
- VKey: a software service that maps and digitizes market data contracts and associated schedules, pricing sheets, etc., and extracts key vendor contract terms
- VSource: the definitive vendor product & services directory for all market data sources, services, products and fintech capabilities
- VReg: a market data regulatory mapping of regulatory articles to vendor services
- VLink: links market data vendors to data consumers for client communications, targeted client outreach, expedited onboarding and RFP/RFI access
- VID: a proprietary patent-pending taxonomy for categorizing contracts, products and services
Steve Roe the CEO of WHSS commented, “As a leader in this industry, we feel it is important to provide our customers with leading edge solutions and to partner with VendEx Solutions gives us a great opportunity to enhance our Market Data Managed Services offering as well as reacting to client demand to re-engineering market data management by using a modern alternative to the established suppliers.”
Richard Clements, CEO of VendEx Solutions, added that “partnering with WHSS gives us a great opportunity to deploy our next generation market data solutions across a wider, broader spectrum of clients, enabling us to grow our ecosystem, build and deploy our technology faster.”