VendEx Solutions provides seamless connectivity between Data Vendors and Data Consumers (Financial Institutions). VLink is the vendor gateway to the VendEx market data ecosystem that enables vendors to highlight and share information about products and services such as regulatory impacts, new services, or changes to existing services through the VendEx Solutions centralized Hub.
Vendors can register for free access to VLink to review and request updates to their vendor profile information and corresponding product pages published in VendEx’s digital vendor directory (VSource) or to upload vendor and product information if a VSource profile does not currently exist.
A VLink Premium subscription enables vendors to upload marketing materials, highlight product benefits, match services to regulations at the article level, and target user categories and job roles for search results within the VSource directory.
Vendor products and services are tagged to VendEx Identifiers (VIDs), a common market standard for categorizing vendors’ products and services for contracts, digitized direct invoicing, and data usage rights.
- Expand Brand Recognition & Market Reach
- Vendor Profile – Each vendor has access to their unique vendor page in VSource, the definitive, dynamic catalog of market data vendors, products, and services
- Product Pages – Highlight product capabilities & coverage to data consumers
- Add Promotional Materials
- Publish brochures
- Announce webinars
- Upload videos
- Catalog Services
- Promote discrete services
- Market standard identifiers assigned to discrete services for frictionless invoicing
- Map services to global regulatory requirements
- Client-targeted and market alerts (new products, policies, end-of-life, corporate actions, etc.)
- Target only clients
- Target only consumers (not vendors)
- Target the entire ecosystem
- Receive inbound inquiries from clients
- Receive RFP/RFI notifications